Total Customers™ is committed to protecting your personal information. This statement explains our practices for this Web site.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFO WE GATHER
We gather personal information that we need to know when you ask us to do something for you. For example, when you register you give us your email address and a password. When you buy a service from us, you provide us with your billing details and answer questions related to providing your service.
2. HOW WE USE IT
We only use the personal information we gather for purposes that you have agreed to - mainly, to offer you our service and create your mobile website. We do not collect personal information about any of our site's visitors unless the visitor authorizes us to do so.
3. WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT
Only people within Onlinetech who need to access your personal information can access it; for example, our customer care needs to know your email address.
4. HOW WE SHARE IT
We do not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties.
We might share your personal information under the following circumstances:
We have your consent.
We are required to share customer information by law, to protect the interests of the company or in the discharge of public duty.
We need to share your personal information with a business partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner's use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested.
5. HOW YOU CHANGE OR REMOVE IT
You have access to your personal information that we retain. We try to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you'd like to change or remove your personal information, please contact us.
We use current security measures to safeguard your personal information. All the personal information you provide us is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorized access. We control access so that only people who need to access the information can. To login and use our services (create and manage your service and settings) you must use a unique, confidential OnlineTech userID (which is your email address) and password. We store your password in an encrypted form so we do not know what your password is and in the highly unlikely event of an unathorized access to our database nobody will never be able to discover it.
7. CREDIT CARDS
We do accept credit card payments throu established and well known merchants such as PayPal. If you provide us with your credit card details by phone or fax it will only be used for the purchase you have requested . If someone uses your credit card to make an unauthorized purchase, check with the institution that issued your card to find out what the exact liability is.
We never sell or share email addresses. Never, ever.
Our Web site stores information in a small text file (a cookie), on your computer. We might use what is called a "persistent cookie," which is stored as a file on your computer and remains there when you close your Web browser. The cookie can only be read by the Web site that created it when you visit that site again.
OnlineTech stores your login data (your password is encrypted) in the cookie that we place on your computer. We use this cookie to determine if you have visited the site before and to allow you to login and access your personal control panel. Note: If you do not allow cookies to be saved on your computer, you will not be able to use our site.
11. THIS WEBSITE USES GOOGLE ADWORDS
We may amend this privacy and security statement from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on this Web site.
Terms Of Service - Online Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN: 615 854 236
THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS MEMBERSHIPS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS OF
Total Customers™ (www.totalcustomers.com) website technologies and marketing services (herein referred to as "Online Technologies" services)
the USER (herein after referred to as "Client") )
Total Customers & Online Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN: 615 854 236 - THE PROVIDER OF ONLINE SERVICES, (hereinafter referred to as "Company")
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT (TERMS & CONDITIONS) CAREFULLY. By subscribing to one of Online Technologies services, you hereby agree and adhere to the terms and conditions and be bound by THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You further agree and accept that Online Technologies Pty Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the nature or content of anything contained on the Web site and disclaims all liability in respect of such nature or content. Use of this site is strictly subject to the Terms and Conditions.
If you agree with the TERMS & CONDITIONS, please continue using the website and/or creating an account. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not subscribe to Total Customers services and cease using the website.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
4. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
5. SUBSCRIPTION, PRICING AND PAYMENT.
Money Back Guarantees: is only available where there is evidence the service was not delivered.
Cancellation of Subscription: The subscription can be cancelled at any time directly in Paypal or by contacting Online Technologies.
Refunds: A refund of any unused period is available upon request, if the subscription was based on a special then the same rate will apply to the refund. Any part used calendar month is not refundable.
Anyhow the client is not obligated to pay any fees during the a trial or free period as and when it is made available to the clients by the company. The agreement prohibits you from using the website once you unsubscribe from the service.
6. RIGHTS TO THE WEB SITE AND CONTENT.
7. THE CLIENT FURTHER AGREES THAT:
- They shall not upload, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit anything that contains harmful, hateful, unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene, pornographic, profane, sexist, homophobic, defamatory, deceptive, vulgar, obscene or offensive content - ethnic, racist or religious slurs or derogatory epithets - advocation of violence, hate or unlawful activity - depictions of child abuse, child pornography or sexually suggestive poses, terror, racial, ethnical or political derogatory or otherwise objectionable material or content or information
- They shall not upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- They shall not upload, post, publish or otherwise transmit or submit anything to the site that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right.
- They shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that offers any pirated computer programs or links to such programs.
- They shall not use the website in any manner or form that could possibly damage, impair or interfere with or disrupt Online Technologies or servers or networks connected to the Online Technologies including transmitting any material that contains viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere or intercept with any system, data or personal information, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to Online Technologies, other's accounts on Online Technologies through any means;
- They shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit computer programs, files or other materials that contain destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, corrupted files, 'hidden' files or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or online communication generally.
- They shall not use the website in any manner or form with the purpose of or motive to sell, distribute or promote firearms, weapons or controlled substances, make-money-fast schemes, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent or otherwise criminal offers - to register another email address other than your own - to distort auctions or other markets (including public quoted securities markets) - to threaten or harass others or to disrupt discussions or impersonate any person or entity or create or falsify the identity of any person or otherwise misrepresent your association or affiliations with a person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others.
- They shall not solicit in any form any information or personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years for commercial, unlawful or any illegal purposes or harm minors in any manner
- They shall not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or regulation including, but not limited to, Australian legislation such as the Information Technology Act, legislations relating to Intellectual property rights, or those governing export control, unfair competition, discrimination or false advertising or any amendments or replacements of such laws or regulations.
- They shall not engage in commercial activities that are deemed inappropriate on Online Technologies. As such the Company has the right to remove or bar content/links/sponsorships/affiliate programs etc that they feel fall into this category.
8. In addition, the Company in no way endorses or takes responsibility for any goods, services etc that are posted within sites. Any transactions therefore are strictly outside the remit of Online Technologies. You agree and acknowledge that the company takes no liability in respect of any content uploaded, posted, published or otherwise transmitted by the users.
9. You acknowledge that the Company does not pre-screen content, but that it has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or move any content that is available via Online Technologies. Without limiting the foregoing, The Company shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TERMS & CONDITIONS or which is otherwise in its opinion, objectionable.
10. The Internet is a complex world-wide network consisting of tens of thousands of connecting points and networks and possibilities for outages both in and beyond our control can occur. Company will not be held liable for network outages nor damages resulting from network outages.
11. The Company retains the right (but is under no obligation) to co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or in response to court and other official requests directing it to disclose the identity of any user or user content.
12. LIMITED LICENSE TO THE BACKGROUND TECHNOLOGY.
14. RESOURCE USAGE.
15. TERM AND TERMINATION.
(b) Company may terminate this Agreement after seven (7) days' notice to Client if Client materially breaches this Agreement, including, without limitation, failure to pay, and fails to cure such breach during such five (7) day period; and
(c) upon the termination of this Agreement, Client will pay Company for all Services provided to Client by Company prior to termination
16. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
17. PROPRIETARY TOOL LIMITATIONS.
18. DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
22. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
23. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
24. SEVERABILITY AND AMENDMENT
25. SERVICE GUARANTEES
26. SERVICE CANCELLATION
Services provided by Online Technologies may be cancelled at any time with no cancellation or exit fees. A subscription must remain active for the service associated to that subscription to also remain active. A Client may cancel a subscription to one of Online Technologies’s services at any time, by either cancelling the subscription profile in their own Paypal account or by notifying Online Technologies via email of their desire to cancel the service. Online Technologies will act to cancel the service within 48 hours of a cancellation request being received by email.
27. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties with respect to this subject matter, and it supersedes all prior and contemporaneous discussions, negotiations, communications, and agreements with respect thereto.